Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Day I was Denied Knowledge


Yo, peeps.. Wat up!?

Been ages since i posted shit...
Well today's an aggravating day for me..
This is what happen -

had morning class.
went to class on time.
She was late.
Changed venue.
She came.
10 mins late.

Started lecture.
Slide show nt hers.
Doesnt matter.
Skipped thru the slides.

I learned nth.
I understood nth.
Wat's going on?

Questioned her on somethin within the slide.

It's not important.
Not coming out for the exam.

Skipped thru more slide.
By-passed the more slides.
I understood nth.
Class done within 30mins.

GREAT JOB!!

come'on bitch! I pay a hefty amount to learn bout stuff and u tell me this is nt for the exam so u can jus by-pass that shit!?

ARE U EFFING KIDDING ME!!?

and YOU are a valuable new member of the faculty!? I beg to differ..
U my dear need some major attitude adjustment and be de-programmed of ur LAZYASS-NESS...

WTFWTFWTF!!!!

I'm actually here to learn!
I'm nt jus here to get a cert so that i cud get a dead-end job and struggle to make ends meet, saving up to buy crappy car with a tiger-that-actually-looks-like-a-lion logo, and live in a shitty-few-storey-high flats with lousy lighting and home to junkies! FYI, im actually interested in that shit, that's y i enrol, u eff-ing dumbass!

Nuff said,
Ken out.
Peace, FOLKS...

No comments:

Post a Comment